Buying in the winter time make sense for lots of folks...here are the reasons why;
1) As I wrote a few weeks ago in my blog about the buying process, Interest rates are historically low.
2) If you wait, rates could creep up.
3) This time of the year, there is less competition from other buyers.
4) Realtors and Lenders aren't as busy so they have more time to process paperwork and shorten the time between purchase and settlement.
5) The seller may be moving because of a life change, so therefore is motivated.
So if you are thinking of buying in the near term then give me a call, grab your heavy coats and boots and let's start looking before the weather and the market begins to heat up.